Programs Administrative Specialist
The Programs Administrative Specialist provides a range of administrative and procedural support to BioMADE programmatic activities. This position supports the program management team with funding activities including proposal submission, review, and awards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supports multiple stages of the funding activities to include collecting, tracking, organizing, formatting, and sharing relevant documents throughout the proposal process including facilitating the proposal review process under the supervision of the program manager and programs leads.
- Acts as key administrative liaison and main point of contact for BioMADE proposal process; answering and triaging phone and email inquiries related to all BioMADE project calls.
- Monitors inquiries and maintains knowledge of the proposal process in order to know how to respond, and where to direct specific questions, and concerns.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with internal staff and external organizations.
- Ensures that all project proposal submissions follow BioMADE guidelines.