Human Resources Business Partner
This position will serve as BioMADE’s strategic HR business partner in support of developing and maintaining a high-performance workplace and achieving organizational goals. Incumbent will coordinate delivery of a full range of human resources services including operational security activities and systems related to HR and BioMADE employees. The incumbent will be a data-driven problem solver who faces ambiguity head on by researching options, evaluating advantages and disadvantages based on organizational/situational priorities, and developing novel solutions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Efficiently deliver HR support services (talent development, investigations, leaves of absence, legal issues, etc.). Serve as primary conduit to third-party HR service providers.
- Serve as the first point of contact for staff and supervisors with personnel issues and concerns. Provide an appropriate level of intervention based on issues assessment. Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to supervisors, including coaching, career development, and disciplinary actions. Manage the annual performance appraisal development and administration process.
- Develop and champion a comprehensive talent development program that results in an inclusive, high performing team and high job satisfaction ratings. Maintain and monitor training requirements for BioMADE employees.
- Develop, manage, and deliver employee off-boarding program. Consult with BioMADE hiring manager to determine position requirements, prepare job description, and determine appropriate salary range. Develop and oversee a non-discriminatory recruitment process. Develop and implement recruitment strategies to ensure a robust, diverse candidate pool for each position. Research and solicit recommendations for job boards and other recruitment sources. Coordinate recruiting activities with third party agencies.
- Keep BioMADE employment rules, contracts, & policies up-to-date and ensure compliance to all applicable statutes and regulations.