Education & Workforce Development Program Manager
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the development of elements of BioMADE’s EWD Roadmap. Develop impactful project calls to advance workforce development for Bioindustrial Manufacturing. Execute proposal review, participate in project selection, and prepare/present reports for approval to BioMADE committees and management.
- Actively manage a portfolio of BioMADE EWD projects to monitor progress, ensuring active deliverables and milestones are met and timelines are on track. Actively seek opportunities to accelerate programs, for cross-program synergies, and manage termination of programs when circumstances so warrant.
- Utilize subject-matter expertise to offer guidance and support program teams’ needs to modify the work plans as needed, seeking appropriate input and approvals in accordance with BioMADE procedures.
- Conduct status meetings with each assigned project team, monitor project performance, and develop relevant subject matter expertise to effectively drive innovation.
- Understand relevant intellectual property landscape and risks based on reports from project teams and assist in technology transfer activities as needed from project teams and other relevant organizations.
- Review and approve activity and progress reports to ensure project risk mitigation and projects are progressing. Review and approve final activity reports and post-award impact reports to identify project achievements to be shared publicly.